help with missing strike plate on patio door

A quick learner from Wenatchee WA says:
Hi I am missing the striker plate for this Milgard slider door lock. Can you help me with a part number?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named door lock.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named door.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. Your door's mortise lock looks similar to the 82-238, albeit with the entire trim of the door used as a face plate. This type of lock works with keepers like our 89-030 and 89-036. Give both of these a look and see if you could adapt either to your door frame. Let me know what you think.

Alternate image for 89-030
Alternate image for 89-030
Additional dimensions for 89-036
Additional dimensions for 89-036

A quick learner from San Clemente, CA says:
I'm having the same issue with my Milgard slider. 2004 ML-3000 Tuscany & Classic series OXXO sliding door that won't lock. We also need strike plates for the threshold and header.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 72953304623__4C907CE9-76C7-48F9-B84B-A42D645303E4.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 72953301791__EEBFDDF7-386B-4EB8-AD09-2C1DBF34DF0E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5797.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5796.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Did you look at the two strike plates that Bob recommended last year? These are the only two styles we sell that are compatible with this kind of mortise lock. Ultimately, it's not possible to accurately ID a part without the original to use as a reference, so for now these are our best guesses. The final determination will have to be yours.

As for the threshold and header, those are two items that we unfortunately don't sell. For that, I suggest contacting the original manufacturer of the door.

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.