help getting right part

A quick learner from Virginia says:
Should have done this to begin with...I ordered and received the wrong pivot shoe. (15-070) Looking for your help to get the correct one. The image in my hand is what remains of the broken one. Other images are to help identify windows. I measured it at 1 1/4in wide, 2in deep, I think 2 inches tall - this height is a guess. Now I think 15-048 is what I need. What do you think? Also I do not see any 26-028 Tamp-R-Lok on any of these (there are two windows like this, I will be repairing both windows so I need 4 total). Do I need these 26-028 also?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named broken pivot cam
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Nuprime by season-all
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window track
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named top of pivot shoe
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

All the years I worked with NuPrime windows, I always used the 15-070 pivot shoe. The pivot shoe you show has a broken top that surrounds the the metal sash cam. See our video on "How to replace a tilt window balance" related on this page. The 26-028 is used for heavy sashes where the balances are under a strong strain and the the 26-028 prevents an accidental balance spiral unhooking from the pivot shoe.

How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.