help needed to identify bubble seal

A quick learner from Lincoln NE says:
This sill track exterior gasket has a hard plastic base 5/16" wide. Originally the back of the base had adhesive which held it to the sill track. The plastic base was vertical against the track and one edge of the base fit into the tiny track next to the sill track. The diameter of the tube is 5/16" as well. As you can see, there virtually is no riser plastic between the base and the tube. The tube itself is very flexible, rubber like. This piece lasted about ten years. Sliding door manufacturer is unknown. I hope you stock it. Thanks for this service.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2023-01-31 gasket.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting.

I recommend starting with the 58-134. Keep in mind, the design is different but the dimensions aren't far off from the 5/16" measurement you are in searching; 9/32" x 9/32" is only 1/32" off from the given size. Take a look and see what you think.

Profile view of 58-134
Profile view of 58-134

A quick learner from Lincoln NE says:
Jasmine, thank you for your suggestion. The issue with it is the riser. We tried other options but, like this one, the backing, riser and tube looks too "tall." That creates friction between the track and the door's tunnel so the door won't slide or won't slide easily. There needs to be a tight fit between the tube and the hard back piece as shown in the photo. The one I need may be proprietary to the manufacturer.
Other thoughts?
Bruce
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for explaining, that makes a lot of sense. I regret to say that the only other "T" slot bubble seal we sell is the 58-135 but its dimensions are way too different from the specifications you would need; the closest match in our inventory being the 58-134.

I do sincerely apologize that we are not able to provide a better replacement recommendation.

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.