hinges that don't hold doors closed; hinges with broken springs

A home owner from Belgium, Wisconsin says:
Hello. My house was built in 1994 and I believe the hinges I want to replace were original to the kitchen cabinets as they were installed. Some of the hinges are broken (broken springs); others no longer hold their cabinet doors closed. I woukd like to buy replacement hinges, either the exact hinges shown or others that will work without requiring me to drill new holes in the cabinet boxes/doors.

I believe these hinges were produced by your company in 1994. Can you help me find replacements?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1E4B71F6-A496-45BB-82AF-4E062C1A6102.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4096DA6B-8DD5-4ABC-87A3-787667BDBA61.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 66846817-8296-46A0-B6FA-B5E7C32C8304.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B6D9DCB3-AAAC-4963-87B1-2A29245C908E.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! We do not carry an exact replacement match for your existing hinges but we do sell a few that may be worth considering as a replacement. Take a look at parts 32-137, 32-138, and 32-147Unfortunately, you may be required to drill new holes for the installation. I do apologize that we cannot provide you with an exact replacement.

Carefully compare each of these to your exiting hinges to determine if either of these might be a fit. The dimensions for each of these hinges can be found by visiting their product pages.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.