how to work adjustment screws on kawneer door

A handy person from Chicago says:
I have a Kawneer door that on side is down. There are two adjustment screws, but they don't seem to do anything. How are they supposed to work?
User submitted a photo of a sliding door.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
It sounds like the roller may be broken. I could help you identify it, but I can't tell what you have. Can you remove the roller from the door and post a picture of it separately? That would help me find the appropriate replacement. Please also provide detailed dimensions of the roller.
A handy person from Chicago says:
Ok, the problem is solved.
What I did not understand is that out of the 3 holes (and screws) in the sides of the door (see earlier picture) only the CENTER HOLE was an adjustment. And that screw is at least 5 inches into the door frame. The top and bottom screw is to secure the frame together.

I removed the door, removed and cleaned both roller assemblies, cleaned the track, re-installed the door, and adjusted the rollers using the center screw so the wheels supported the door, and have about a 1/4" gap between the door and track.

I still have two questions..

1. What is the part number of this roller assy. in the picture so I can order it in the future?

2. I have another door (same type) that is missing the threshold (see picture). How can I order that.

Please include the cost of both items,

Thank you,
User submitted photos of a sliding glass door.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us! That picture is great, just what we needed to see.

Take a look at our 81-051 Arcadia Sliding Door Roller. I think this looks like a pretty good match, but you should compare its dimensions to your hardware just in case. Its pricing information can be found on its product page.

Unfortunately, we do not sell door thresholds. You should contact a local hardware store.
A home owner from Denver, CO says:
I have a 20+y/o Kawneer 60'x80" sliding glass door which is in need of it's rollers replaced. The original rollers attached to the slider with two screws on a tab at the top of each roller. It seems that all of the suggested replacement rollers don not have this attaching tab. Any suggestions would be extremely helpful !!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named KawneerRoller.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! This roller appears to be a match for our 81-183. However, you should review our dimensions just to be 100% sure. I will share them below for your convenience.

Dimensions for 81-183
Dimensions for 81-183

How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.