window rubber identification

A quick learner from New Jersey says:
Looking to replace, is the outside of the window bottom they were soft vile or rubber they are now brittle and cracking and I don't know what they're called a sash seal Maybe
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bottom strip
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sash
A quick learner says:
Hopefully you can figure out what these are they used to be soft and rubber now cracked yellow brittle
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20240413_061312.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20240413_061309.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20240410_170758.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. This appears to be a weatherseal of some kind, but I'm not able to identify what you need based on these photos. I won't lie to you: if the original is too deteriorated, it may not be possible for us to find a match at all.

Typically, in these situations we ask to see a clear picture of the original from an angle that shows the end profile. I'll share a video below that explains what I mean. However, if the sample you show us is too damaged, then we're not going to be able to use it as a reference. I know that your seal is very brittle and getting an undamaged sample will be tough, but please try your best. We won't be able to help in any other way.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.