identify plastic sleeve spacer

A home owner from Illinois says:
I have found the swivel wing clip (70-014), but can not identify and find the sleeve spacer screw cover piece, there are 2 different sizes. Could you please help. This is used to keep the screen into the window frame. thank you
User submitted photo of swivel clip.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We offer several offset clips. Measure the depth of your clip and compare it to clips such as the 70-072, 70-073, 70-074, 70-086 and 70-134.
A home owner from Illinois says:
Thank you, I found the clip 70-014 is the exact one. I can not find the piece that goes over the screw, which screws into the screen frame. The spacer, one which is shorter than the other, has the screw pass through it and make the clip be at the exact length to hold the clip in the exact place for the window frame. Hope description helps. If you need more picetures let me know. thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
You've identified the 70-014 as the correct turn clip. However, what I've listed above are possible replacement options for your off offset clip (shown on the right side of your image). You will have to measure the depth of your current clip(s) and compare it to the ones listed above.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.