installation instrucitons for part 39-363

A quick learner says:
Customers needs instructions on how to install part 39-363.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230324_094841 (1).jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Installing the 39-363 isn't obvious at first, but once you see the trick it's very simple. You'll see that the metal shoe at the end of the hinge has two broad hooks. What you want to do is fit the skinny portion of the 39-363 into those hooks and then roll it flat to the guide.

That's really all there is to it. Interestingly, we're in the process of filming a video that shows how this is done. It's still in a queue behind other projects, but we hope to have it done and up in the coming months. I know that's probably going to be well after you're already done this project but I thought I'd mention it just in case.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.