left and right hand casements

A home owner from peabody massachusettes says:
there are no numbers or names on the oarts or the window. it does have pat #4595601. it also has #30614 and 30893 pat Canada 1986 uk pat#2135397. i need 2 right hand and 2 left hand casement kits. i also need one lock fo a right hand one but i couldnt load anymore pictures
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231126_115033.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231126_115231.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231126_115526.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screenshot_20231126_115641_Camera.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screenshot_20231126_115641_Camera.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. This looks like the 39-187 operator (its opposite-handed version is the 39-188). However the link arm on this operator is 5"; what you show is closer to 4". Unfortunately we don't have a version of this operator with a 4" in arm. You have a few options. First, you could try installing the operator as is and see if is compatible with your window.  If it indeed does not work, you could then try re-positioning the sash bracket to see if that improves the operator's function. As a last resort, consider drilling out the link arm on the new operator and attaching the old one to it with a 62-014 rivet. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Dimensions for 39-187
Dimensions for 39-187

A home owner from peabody massachusettes says:
Thank you for your reply.
I am sure I am not handy enough to do all you say. Is there somewhere else I can try that may make the right size?
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Not that I am aware of, no. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I don't think you'll be able to repair these windows without a fair bit of handy work, so you may want to consider contacting a local professional to do it for you.

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.