locking handle damaged

A landlord from Douglas, MI says:
Trying to find the right part to repair or replace this Jeld Wen wood glass slider door locking handle. I'm okay with replacing the entire guts, etc. I also don't mind switching all of the hardware to a dark/black finish if the nickel hardware isn't an option... just can't do white at this property. I'm not sure if the guts this handle goes into could also be damaged. This is an Airbnb vacation rental cabin where guests are extremely abusive, so was leaning toward replacing more than less to be sure this gets fixed ASAP and I don't have to make a second round of repairs, but perhaps just the outer handle is the weak point on these. Thanks for any parts suggestions!

Rob
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2023-09-25 16.20.10.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2023-09-25 16.20.18.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2023-09-25 16.27.30.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2023-09-26 10.11.37.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2023-09-26 10.18.51.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! Your handle set reminds me of our 82-090 Legacy Handle Set. This set is available in the satin nickel color you have. The internal mortise lock looks a lot like the 82-260, which is sold separately.

To confirm that these are the correct replacements, carefully look over the dimensions below and compare them to your handle and mortise lock.

Alternate view of 82-090
Alternate view of 82-090

Alternate image for 82-260
Alternate image for 82-260

Alternate view of 82-260
Alternate view of 82-260

You may also want to consider replacing the rollers on the patio door as well; at the very least, cleaning the track. If it is hard to open and close the door, it could be because the rollers need to be changed. Having to put added force on the handle set due to the friction from the rollers could be causing the handle to loosen.

How to install a Legacy Handle Set
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
GUIDE
READ >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.