looking for a 2 sprial balance

A home owner from florida 33009 says:
I bought from you 2 of S500-40 Black tip but they are to big, I am returing. I need to purchase 2 springs see picture maybe you can help me figure out part number
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window size 5.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

To get started, please confirm if you need replacement balances to support the top or bottom sash. If the original balances are missing, we'll need you to write out the exact height of the visible glass in your sash to determine the height that you would use for the S500 spiral balance. 

If the window does have the original balances, I would recommend removing it from the window to confirm the length and diameter of the tube, which is the best way to ensure that you purchase the correct replacements. Thank you. 

A home owner from florida 33009 says:
Its for the buttom window (sash). The length is 30.5" and the inner diameter measures 5/8" see attached picture of orgiginal balance and measurments.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window springs 3.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us. If the balance tube measures 30-1/2" long, that indicates that you may have a hybrid-style balance. If so, there should be a stamp on the tube that we will need to confirm the correct replacement. 

How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.