marvin casement operator

A handy person from Ohio says:
my operator looks like your EntryGard Dual Arm Operator 39-031. The numbers stamped on mine differ from that I saw in the video (https://www.swisco.com/videos/view35) which showed an actual window installation near the end (0:43). Especially the short arm (mine has number 20810 vs yours of 20755). The other half of the short arm, that attaches to the operator on my unit has a number of 308411 or 30840L. In any event, mine is clearly an EntryGard operator from Truth from the stamp on the main arm. This is the original operator from a Marvin casement window installed around 1987. I believe that the correct measurement of the main arm is about 10". I'd want to ensure I ordered the right part.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Crank arms
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Stamp
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We do not base our recommendations on manufacturer stamp numbers since, as you've noticed, the same part can have a variety of numbers that do not necessarily correspond to a specific style. The determining factor would be how the dimensions compare to yours, paying close attention to the shorter link arm. If you notice any discrepancies, please get back to us with your exact measurements written out compared to the image below. Thank you!

Dimensions for 39-031
Dimensions for 39-031

Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.