mirrored door wheel replacements

A quick learner from Hanford, California says:
Hi! I need 4 of these. I have heavy mirrored doors on my closet and I need a replacement track too 97" concave steel
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named webcam-11/29/2023, 2:45:13 PM.png
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

At first glance, your roller resembles the 81-269 but make sure to review the dimensions below to see how they compare to your part. Also, please note that this part is meant to be used in patio doors rather than closets. That doesn't mean that this couldn't work for your application but it is something to keep in mind. Take a look and thanks for posting! 

Alternate image for 81-269
Alternate image for 81-269

A quick learner from Hanford, California says:
Thank you so much for responding, that really looks like the part! I had no idea that the wheels were made for an outdoor patio sliding doors but the local closet and glass company put it in 20 years ago( they do not have any parts now. The mirrored doors are heavy. Can I use the nylon wheels as the old ones cut into the metal floor track and I have shavings that I vacuum up. Do you have a track that will fit the metal wheels? I gorilla taped the existing shaved track and the doors still slide. but really need a makeover.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

The 81-269 does not come with a nylon wheel but we do offer the 81-228 in the same size if you'd like to swap the wheels. We also offer the 81-310 axle kit. This roller is normally used with the 80-106 track for patio doors but we also offer the 23-270 and 23-271 closet tracks for concave wheels. We do not offer any tracks as long as yours so keep in mind that you would need to order two and cut the second one down to size if you determine that one of them would work for your application. Seeing your original track may help us determine the best option. 

Profile diagram of 80-106
Profile diagram of 80-106

Profile view of bottom concave roller track
Profile view of bottom concave roller track

How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Track
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Track
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair Sliding Glass Door Roller Wheels and Axles
How to Repair Sliding Glass Door Roller Wheels and Axles
VIDEO
WATCH >
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.