need glide all wem 177-2 closet door roller and guide.

A quick learner from Los Angeles says:
looking for glide-all wem 177-2 and guide to go with sliding closet door. Also needing the tracks as well as the metal frame to go around the door to insert the roller and guide into.

Closet Door Roller with wheel is 1" or just under, metal Frame for Roller is 7/8" wide, close to 6" long

Closet Door Guide is metal 3/4" wide, 2 1/4" long and its bevelled in the middle just like the plastic one you have pt 23-207, do you have that in metal?

Metal Frame for Sliding closet door is 1" wide and up to 90" long. They are different sizes for different sized closet doors. But all are 1" wide and the roller and guide fit right inside them.

Sliding Closet Door Track has two tracks for the guides and rollers to slide on to. The track is 2 3/4" wide and various lengths .

Your help is much appreciated
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

It's very hard to make out your hardware from these photos. Can you show me the roller itself out of the door and by itself? As for the guide, can you show it to me from a one or two other angles?

The bottom track in your last photo looks like our 23-243. This is designed to accommodate convex wheels. I cannot make out your other track, but assuming it's the top track then our 23-247 may be worth considering. In either event, it's the only top track style we carry for mirror doors.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.