need help

A quick learner says:
I currently have vinyl windows that use the system in the pictures. Some of the windows are missing the balancers and I was trying to see if you carried the product. I spoke with someone at john evans sons but unfortunately they do not sell them in singles. After going back and forth with them they eventually pointed me in swiscos direction. If you do carry this type of product I was hoping to get springs for two 7lb windows, two 10lb windows, and two 12lb windows
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230606_112815.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230606_112830.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230606_112842.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230606_112900.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! This pivot carrier appears to match our 15-102. This is compatible with the Series 145 coil spring, which is sold separately and available in multiple weight options.

Look these products over and let me know if you had any questions. I'm happy to assist with anything else you may need.

A quick learner says:
Tom, Thank you. Those were the exact parts I was looking for. Thank you for your help. I do have one more question. Would you happen to carry the fasteners for part 15-222
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We unfortunately do not, but these use a #6 flat head screw. I recommend using one of the originals as a reference for what length you need, however.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.