need help

A quick learner says:
Hi there,

I will appreciate your help to find the right replacement part for this broken sash lock. The egress window is 46" high x 27" wide.

It is urgently needed. Let me know if you need anything else
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WhatsApp Image 2023-08-07 at 14.54.04 (1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WhatsApp Image 2023-08-07 at 14.54.04.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WhatsApp Image 2023-08-07 at 14.54.03.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

The casement lock shown in your photos resembles the 38-090. Take a look and compare the hole spacing below to your part. Thanks for posting!

Unlocked rear view of 38-090
Unlocked rear view of 38-090

Locked front view of 38-90
Locked front view of 38-90

A home owner from Maple Grove MN says:
Yes! It looks like part 38-090 is the one! How should I proceed to order one in white and does it come with the appropriate screws? Thanks so much!! Rod.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

You are welcome to order this lock directly on our website by clicking on the highlighted 38-090 product code or by giving our customer service team a call at (888) 991-1929. 

Also, the lock does not come with screws as stated on our product page. We generally recommend reusing the original screws since they will match the installation holes made to accommodate your original lock. If that is not an option, you may be able to use the #8 33-073 screws but you would need to ensure that the size would fit the installation holes in the window frame. 

Detail of 33-073
Detail of 33-073

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.