need help to identity this part please

A quick learner from Maryland says:
Hello. This (and a few identical windows in my home), will no longer stay up on their own anymore unless I prop the window up with other supports, which is annoying. I can't find any part numbers, the label shown is from the inside top of the upper window and I believe they're all original windows from 2003ish. The piece slides up and down with the window i believe .. and there's one screw at the top of the frame from which i unscrewed the cord in order to remove the pictured bar and spring. Also I took several more photos but was limited to sharing 5. I hope it's enough to get some guidance. Finally, the windows pull forward / lean inward for cleaning, or inward and twist or removal. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 54F8E67D-751D-41EF-BCF0-93CE07C7AA56.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F3A484B8-6F15-471F-9573-A4F5F51CAE49.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0EEC3311-3819-4022-A7CC-F7B10139C04E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 701E558F-3435-4D5E-BC5C-FAFCDB3B26BB.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1DE03C34-3129-4E74-A3A5-9986693630CC.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to help but there should be a bottom fitting attached to the metal channel of your balance that the window sash anchors to, which we would need to see removed from the window to compare to our inventory. There should also be numbers stamped on the balance channel that we will need to confirm the correct strength option for your replacements. Thank you! 

A handy person from Maryland says:
Providing addtional photos as requested. (2 sets, more than 5 photos). Please let me know if these are what you are asking for. Thanks a lot.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4.jpg
A handy person from Maryland says:
2nd set of photos. (Stamped balance channel) Hopefully, these more clearly show each item that you asked to see. Please let me know. Thanks again.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us. Take a look and compare the specifications of the S795-36 channel balance with a 36D strength option to your assembly. 

Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.