need replacement for both sides of window sash.

A contractor from Kimberton says:
30D 0G (or OG) BSI (or BS1) stamped on the side.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230825_144721651.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230825_144705225.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230825_144737330.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230825_144710613.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to help but, unfortunately, your balance is too damaged to identify. We would need to see an intact balance removed from the other side or an identical window in the house to compare to our inventory. Thank you! 

I'm not sure what more information is needed to identify this part but I hope this helps. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230915_125024679.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230915_125010751.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230915_125038883.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230915_125117436.jpg
Profile picture of Casey

Hello,

The base of your balance appears to be the S770-30 (30D) but the cord fitting looks like a match to the 15-170. Your balance also has a rivet at the top that is normally used to accommodate an S-clip like the 19-029 or 19-030. We can supply these balances with the necessary configuration but it will need to be a custom order.

Dimensions for 15-170
Dimensions for 15-170

We'll send over an order link and price quote for two balances. Take a look and let us know if you need anything else. Thank you.

Hi again! thank you for the helps thus far. I'm not quite sure how this is secured inside of the window track, with the clips if that's the case. To me it seemed as I had disassembled it, it was just compressed in, without a screw at the top because that's obviously where there is a spring in the way. Looking forward to getting the write assembly and parts so I can go ahead with this project.
Profile picture of Casey

As we mentioned, your balance appears to have a rivet at the top to attach an S-clip like the 19-029 or 19-030. The S-clip hooks into an opening in the window jamb to install the balance, while the 15-170 clip would attach to the pivot shoe below the balance. Just let us know if you have any other questions. 

THANK WAS FANTASTIC!!!!
Thank you so much!!!
Window is back in action!! Excellent work, thank you for the fast responses and hard-to-find-ware!!
Profile picture of Casey

That's great to hear! We appreciate your business and please let us know if you need anything else. 

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.