need replacement piece for windows

A landlord from Beverly says:
been having lots of back orders lately and struggling to find this replacement piece.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0455.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We unfortunately don't sell this exact pivot bar. It looks similar to our 26-164 at first glance, but the tip is a different design, which is going to be a deal breaker.

Before we go any further, I'd like some more details to maybe track down an alternative. First, can you measure the distance from the center of the screw hole to the end of the front tip? My hope is that I can find something with the same tip and an installation hole in the same spot. Assuming there's enough space, perhaps that will be enough to get something with a different design to fit.

Can you also show me a picture of both the pivot shoe and this bar while it's installed in the window? I want to see what kind of space you're working with.

Lastly, I see there's a stamp printed on the bar itself. Can you tell me what it reads? I would wager it's "2369" but I want to be 100% sure.

I can't make any promises but I will do my best!

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.