need to replace normal cranks with folding cranks

A quick learner from Indianapolis says:
Installed shutters and they would not close with the standard cranks. Need either folding or shorter cranks, There is a manufacturer's logo TRUTH on the inside of the housing. Pictures attached. Purchases others, but they are to big.

thanks for your help
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4843.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4842.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4844.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. Unfortunately, shutter manufacturers do not typically take into account the window hardware when they design their products, and because of this, it can be very tricky to find handles that don't interfere. See our 39-107FK Folding Handle and Cover Kit to start; I believe this should fit your window operator. Also consider the 39-107 Cover in tandem with the 39-102 T Handle. I cannot guarantee either of these options will solve your problem, but it is the best we can offer. Take a look and let me know if you have any questions. 

Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.