nesting clips to hold screen door in place on french doors

A home owner from California says:
Good morning. I need to order more of these clips but don't know what they're called. Can you help me out with the name, and/or do you carry these?
Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230919_073946.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

It seems like you may be looking for the clips that hold the screen inside the door frame. Unfortunately, your clips are a bit too damaged to identify but if there is an undamaged one that you could show us, that would help us narrow down your options. In the meantime, you're welcome to look through our selection of screen clips here. Thank you! 

A home owner from California says:
Thanks for getting back to me! My clips are all pretty much damaged, but one clip goes on the door frame, and other is on the screen and they nest into each other to keep screen in place. Are there any other types of clips out there that I could use for this purpose? Four pairs of clips per screen door...these go on french door windows. About 24 years old.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us. We can't be sure of what would work for you since your original clips are damaged. With that being said, you could try using something like the 70-092 as the receptor and 70-014 as the locking clip. Review the specifications below to see if this might work for your application. Thank you! 

Detail of 70-014
Detail of 70-014

Profile view of 70-014
Profile view of 70-014

Alternate image for 70-092
Alternate image for 70-092

How to install the 70-014 window screen clip
How to install the 70-014 window screen clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.