Can you help me find these screen corners?

A quick learner from Illinois says:
I could not find any markings. My local screen shop can't find these corners.
Help?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pic1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pic2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pic3.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm sorry to say that I don't recognize this corner off the top of my head. Before I can suggest anything, can you kindly tell me the thickness and depth of the screen frame itself? If at all possible, please write your dimensions down to ensure clarity.

Once I know the size of the screen frame I can check our inventory for a compatible match.

A quick learner from Illinois says:
Thank you for the quick response. Attached are three shots of the frame. Overall width 1 1/8th inch (pic6). Inside is 5/16ths wide (pic4). I hope this helps. I know I will not find an exact match but something that works would be good!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pic4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pic5.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pic6.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your patience while I looked into this. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find a 5/16" corner that matches the design of your original. I'd say that the best option available to us is the 95-208, but this notably lacks the same flange as yours.

I'm very sorry that we weren't able to come up with anything closer. This doesn't appear to be a part that we can supply.

Detail of 95-208
Detail of 95-208

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.