old fourco cleartemp sliding door - need replacement wheels

A home owner from Spencer, MA says:

Hi - we have an old Fourco Cleartemp sliding glass door that needs new wheels for the track. It's big = 8' wide [2 - 4'panels]. I don't see any other markings on the door itself for a differetn name than what is etched on the glass. We think your model #81-005 looks like it might be the right match but would like your help to be sure. Please email or call with any assistance. Thank you.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9296.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9295.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9294.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9293.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9297.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9300.jpg
Attached are some pictures of the broken wheel as well.
We think your replacement part #81-005 might be the right part - but are looking for your help.

Attached are some pictures of the one we removed - which has broken.
I hope these help.
I think the wheel width is about 5/16" and the wheel diam looks like 1 3/16" but the images have a tape measure next to them in case I am wrong. :-)

Please let me know if the part 81-005 is indeed the correct part or if it is something else.
Thank you !
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9300.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9297.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I do believe that the 81-005 may be the roller needed for your patio door repair. Your roller has the outside diecast casing and the internal steel casing that holds the wheel. To confirm, you'll need to make sure that the dimensions below match your assembly since it's tough for us to make out accurate dimensions from photos. We do not carry any 1-3/16" diameter wheels but 1-1/4" is close and you should be able to adjust the height to make up for the slight difference if needed. Thank you.

Alternate image for 81-005
Alternate image for 81-005

How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.