parts for these awning windows

A quick learner says:
Can you tell me if you have parts for these and what brand they might be?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3211.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3212.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3213.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3214.JPG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us! I'm afraid we don't know the brand of your windows. We may be able to help with the hardware but we will need to see a clear photo of each part you're looking to replace. For the operator, we specifically would like to see a photo of it completely removed from the window along with a clear shot of the top and bottom tabs, as well as the link arm. 

A quick learner says:
I will send tomorrow t-y
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

No problem. We'll be here to help!

A quick learner says:
really needs a right hand operator and the vertical aluminum long bars
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3215.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3216.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3217.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3218.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3219.JPG
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Looking at the photo in your recent set of pictures, the operator shown would be a Left hand. As for the manufacturer of the window, I think it could be a very old "Florida" brand. However, I don't believe they are still in business or any of your parts are still available. We do carry two operators that are similar which would be the 39-256B left hand and the 39-257B right hand though. These are similar, but they do not connect to the side window linkage like your old operator does. These have a link arm attached to the gear arm on the operator. Your operator just has the gear arm only. I can't promise they will work so you'll need to review the specifications to see if you think you could adapt them to your window. 

We don't sell that long aluminum bar, unfortunately, but you might be able to pick up a piece of aluminum at a hardware store in your area and try to fabricate it yourself. I really wish we could be of more help but this window is very old. If you don't think you can adapt our operators to your window then it may be time for new windows. 

A quick learner says:
Thank-you Dave and Emily
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.