parts needed!

A home owner from san antonio says:
i have a pair of 24" metal bi fold doors and based on the pics i need the following parts so i know what to
order:
-top pivot pin
-top rolling pin
-bottom pivot pin
-bottom rolling pin
-48" top track
-48" bottom track
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3621.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3620.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3623.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3625.jpeg
i also have a pair of 30" metal bifold doors and a 36" metal bifold door, i would also need the following:
-top pivot pin (for 30")
-top moving pin (for 30")
-bottom pivot pin (for 30")
-bottom moving pin (for 30")
-top 60" track
-bottom 60" track
-top pivot pin (for 36")
-top moving pin (for 36")
-bottom pivot pin (for 36")
-bottom moving pin (for 36")
-top 36" track
- bottom 36" track

thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3626.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3627.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3630.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3629.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3628.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We suggest converting your door to use Slimfold door pins. To do this, you will need to replace the tracks as well.  We suggest doing one set of doors with a pair of tracks, one 21-001 bottom adjusting pin, and three 21-007 spring-loaded pins per panel. You will also need two 21-277 bumpers and if the old bushing is worn, see the 21-149 grommet and 21-153 bushing. For tracks, we offer the 21-404 (48"), 21-401 (36"), and 21-402 (60"). Thanks for posting. 

would i get two of each track if i need to replace the bottom as well or do they come with bottom brackets to hold the bottom of the doors in place?
Profile picture of Paul

Yes, you would need two tracks for each door, one for the top and one for the bottom. The 21-001 bottom pivot would engage with the 21-200 bracket that comes with our replacement tracks. 

my doors don't come with the hole that's used to insert the 21-154 pivot rod clamp, how do i install the pivot pin with the spring clamp it comes with?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3860.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul

I see what mean. The frame being damaged also doesn't help. I'd suggest going with a 21-002 bi-fold adjusting pin. You would remove the nut and washer, then slip the pin in place from the bottom of the door. Once it is through the door, install the washer and nut. Then you should able to adjust the bottom pin.

How to install bi-fold closet door pins
How to install bi-fold closet door pins
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
VIDEO
WATCH >
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.