I need the small plastic part hooked to the spring
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named custom1.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named custom2.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named custom3.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named custom4.PNG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

If you only need the plastic piece, please see our 20-006. Compare our dimensions to your original hardware and see how they align. 

Clutch pair 20-006
Clutch pair 20-006

Clutch pair 20-006
Clutch pair 20-006

A quick learner from USA says:
Also would like to know what brand name they are case I need other parts thanks
Profile picture of Emily

The 20-006 is specifically made for Crestline windows, but brand names aren't always a good basis for finding other parts. If you do end up needing something else for the window then we should take it on a case-by-case basis, which means we'll need photos, dimensions, etc. in order to find a good replacement.

A quick learner from USA says:
What is the price for the 20 - 006 an availability
Profile picture of Emily

Sure, you can see pricing (as well as a lot of other helpful information) on the 20-006 store page I've linked you to. We currently have this product in stock, too.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.