possible custom balance? please help.

A quick learner says:
The stamped number: 32D ED5 CMC 45

Quantity: 2

Length: 32"

Also the pivot shoe is my main problem. The broken shoe was on the balance but looks like the glass repair shop removed them

If these can't be replaced is there another option?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image0 (20).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image1 (10).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image5 (3).jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

It looks like your balances assembly may use the 15-256 carrier and post but we would like to see an undamaged version of the shoe that it attaches to in order to confirm. The 32D stamp would generally support a window sash between 25-30 lbs but it is a good idea to ensure that your sash falls within the supported range. If you could verify your information for the balances shown in this thread, we can go from there. Thank you.

Dimensions and alternate view of 15-265

A quick learner says:
Attached is a picture of unbroken shoe. Not able to confirm actual window weight
Thank you

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0277.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey

Thank you,

We can provide a custom balance configuration using the Series 795 channel balance. What we would do is switch out the stock shoe and attach the 15-265 shoe for you and the 15-198 hook at the top for installation. 

We would use the 32" balance with a 32D stamp that can support a 25-30 pound window sash. Please let me know if you would like to move forward and I can send over an order link for (2) balances with pricing for your review.

Please note that these balances would be nonrefundable so I recommend checking all dimensions and the weight of the sash to confirm before purchasing. 

A quick learner says:
Casey,
I think these parts are what I need.
I would like to order two.
One for the right side one for the left side of the window
If that makes a difference.
What are the next steps to order?
Thank you
Profile picture of Casey

Sure, we just sent over an order link and price quote for the balances you requested. Take a look and let us know if you need anything else. 

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.