repair parts

A quick learner from Iowa says:
track back plate has broken so there is no suport for the side rail. I think maybe I need 32-089? My side rail is 1" wide. The back plate is broken in a couple of drawers--1 is a kitchen utensil drawer that is about 22" deep and other is a desk drawer that is about 16" deep but except for the length the rails are the same. I need to know if this is the right part before I order. Ones I have found in stores are not wide enough for the rail to fit in. The shape of the actually makes it a bit over 1" wide.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Houck 7OOL
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Drawer Slide Pair
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Drawer Installation Holes
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Drawer Slide & Socket
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Self-Closing Drawer Slide
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! Your rear drawer track socket looks to be the 32-012 Rear Drawer Track Socket Pair. Carefully review and compare the dimensions to your existing socket. This socket has a 1" opening.

We have one drawer slide pair style compatible with this socket but it comes in a few different sizes. I've tagged them below.

Detail of 32-012
Detail of 32-012

Alternate view of 32-012
Alternate view of 32-012

Profile diagram of 32-012
Profile diagram of 32-012

Side view of 32-012
Side view of 32-012

A quick learner from Iowa says:
Yes, I think you are correct. That looks just like what I have. How do I go about ordering parts? Also need to order screws as my brackets were stapled in place
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

The order can be placed on the website using either of the links provided in this post. It is typically recommended to use the existing screws to install this bracket. Other customers have purchased the 33-088 Mounting Screw but it may be best to take the existing screw to a local hardware store so that they can confirm the exact screw sized needed to mount the brackets.

How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.