replace parts # 27C FE5 CMC 54

A home owner from 77521 says:
I'm looking for this pars to replaces for 2 windowns thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2553[1].JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2515[1].JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting, and Happy Thanksgiving. It looks like you're replacing channel balances for a tilt-in window. I am confident we can help, but we'll need more information to identify exactly what kind of balance you have. That stamp code is not an identiifer--it just indicates the strength of the balance. This is important to know, but here's the other details we'll need to help you:

• You'll need to remove the balance and give us photos of the bottom shoe or attachment. 
  • Please show us how the balance attaches to the top of the window track. It may use a hook, for example, or perhaps a screw clip. Either way we need to see it to know for sure. 
  • Please confirm the length of the metal channel, not including the attachments on both ends. 

From there we should be able to narrow this down. See the videos below that show how to remove channel balances for tilt-in windows, as well as details on how to identify replacements.

the length of the metal channel is 27 inch thank you very much for help
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2570[1].JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2567[1].JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2566[1].JPG
what the parts ,i should have to repair thank you
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your patience in this matter while we looked into this. We don't sell this exact balance assembly, but I believe we can supply you with something as a custom order that will work the same way.

What I'm thinking is using our Series 795 channel balance, but swapping out the shoe it comes with for our 15-265 instead. The 15-265 appears to match your current shoe style quite closely, though I admit it's a little hard to tell. I'd like you to verify that this is the same design your currently assembly uses.

If so, please also tell me how many individual balances you'd like to order with this configuration. Since the 15-265 is not a standard attachment on the Series 795, this would have to be a custom order.

It also looks like your pivot bar is broken, based on your last photo here; if you also wanted to replace that, we'll need a clear picture of one that's in undamaged condition. Please also make sure to remove it from the sash so that we can see it clearly and without obstruction.

How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.