replace triple coil

A home owner from fairhope alabama says:

This is a triple coil balance on a heavy window, probably 50#; there are no markings on the coil. Which coil should I purchase? I bought a complete replacement from you in the past, so you may have me in your system. The replacement worked, but did not have the complete travel in the window.

Mark 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1234.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1235.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1236.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1237.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1238.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi, Mark

I see you ordered the S140 in the past but I don't think that's right. Your hardware is actually a match for our 15-253 Inverted Universal Triple Support which uses the Series 160 coil springs. For a new clip, see our 16-032.

If you can obtain the precise sash weight, I can work out what coil weight you need from there. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.