replacement Knife Latch

A quick learner says:
looking for replacement - I checked your site but unable to locate one. I am unsure as the brand of windows, but suspect builder grade.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named knife latch.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! We do not carry a knife latch with your same exact design but I believe our 70-143P Pella Scree Latch Pair may be worth considering as a replacement.

To confirm if this might be a suitable replacement, take a look over the dimensions and design below. Carefully compare them to your existing knife latch to determine which if this might be the right fit.

Alternate image for 70-143P
Alternate image for 70-143P

You may also want to consider the 70-216 Pella Screen Insert Latch Pair but I am less confident that this would be a fit for your screen.

Alternate image for 70-216
Alternate image for 70-216

How to remove screen knife latches
How to remove screen knife latches
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.