Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2840.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2842.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2843.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2841.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2837.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Your balance appears to be a good match for our Series 751. I think this may be just the part you're looking for, but look it over and see what you think.

You should be perfectly fine reusing your old pins. Your specific style actually isn't even made anymore, so the longer you can use them, the better. There are alternatives, but they take a little handiwork to install.

A home owner from 01452 says:
Thanks for the quick response.

couple questions
Most of the windows that need replacing are the interior so they'll require the long S-clip ?

Does the S751-31 comes with the lock shoe 15-014 and the long s-clip installed, if I order it that way?

The windows weigh about thirty pounds so I should order the 30-TG?

Some of the jamb liners are damaged at the top, do you carry jamb liners ?
I've included picture of the liners.

I think the reason many of these balancers are broken is because the windows were too heavy for the them, so will the 30-TG help fix that problem ?

Thank you,
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2847.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2845.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey there, I'll try to address your questions one at a time.

• Regardless of whether you're replacing balances on the lower or upper sash, you should measure your S clips to ensure that you're getting the right size. The 19-029 is 1" long and the 19-030 is 2" long.
  • The S751-31 comes with the 15-014 pre-attached, but not the s-clips; those are sold separately, so don't forget to add them to your cart before you check out.
  • For a 13 pound sash, the 30TG stamp option should be perfect. Two balances with this stamp carry 29 thorugh 36 pounds.
  • We unfortunately do not sell jamb liners of any kind. If yours are damaged to the point of being unusable, you will want to contact the original manufacturer of the window to see if they can still supply the size you need.
  • As long as your sash falls within the stated weight range for the 30TG stamp, then it will be perfectly sufficient. 

Please let me know if you had any other questions.

How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.