replacement rollers

A quick learner says:
Looking to see if it's possible to replace the hardware to my heavy wooden doors.

The rollers I see in your catalog are very similar however they are single wheel and the dimension of 3/4 is too large. My wheel is much smaller.

If you do not have a replacement for my rollers, could you advise me if I'm able to replace the entire system? It's not preferred but it's an option.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Top track
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Closer roller
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to look into this for you but we'll need a bit more information to get started. First, we'll need to know the exact diameter of your wheels to determine if we carry a replacement that would fit in the track. We'll also need to confirm the offset of the base to compare to the projection of our replacement options. Thank you! 

A home owner from Fredon Township, NJ says:
The wheels look to be white plastic or nylon, and measure .73" or 18.7MM in diameter. Those wheels may have been on these doors since the 1960's, so they may have worn down slightly over the years. The offset seems to be 1/2"
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Based on your specifications, it looks like the 23-010 would be our best match for your top roller assembly. Note that the wheels measure 3/4" in diameter, which could match yours if the original wheels have worn down a bit over time. Review the specifications below and see what you think. If you decide to give it a try and run into any issues, our return policy can be found here.

Dimensions for 23-010
Dimensions for 23-010

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.