replacement screen clips for right hand side of screen.

A home owner from PA says:
I ordered these in the past, but now cannot find the order sent and need additional clips for the screen to keep it in place.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. I see in the past you ordered the 70-226 Andersen Screen Latch pair. Could this be what you need? Take a look and see if you agree. If not, send us photos of your old screen latches and we can try and find something better.

Dimensions for 70-226
Dimensions for 70-226

A home owner from PA says:
What is depicted is exactly what I am looking for, except that I need the latches for the right side of the screen. I misspoke when I said I needed them for the wrong side. The latches I need do not have the anything along the top. They are plain. Does that make sense?

I would like to send a picture, but I don't know how and then to send it.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

All of our screen corner sets come in pairs, including 1 left and 1 right, so there's no need to worry about side at this stage. As for photos, they would definitely be a big help. All you had to do is click on the red "Add Photos" button below the text field of your response, and pick the photos accordingly. If you don't have a means by which to take photos to begin with though, then I don't think we can be of much help. This is a photo identification service. You may want to consult a local professional in that case so they can look at the part in hand.

How to remove screen knife latches
How to remove screen knife latches
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.