replacement tilt latches

A quick learner from Columbia, MO says:
No idea what brand window it is.

I think the main base piece is 3 1/16 long and 13/16 wide. Including the piece that slides out, it is 3.5 inches long. No numbers or markings besides the R and L on the part that slides out.

The release tab on top is 3/4-inch wide and 2 inches long. The little feet on the tab are 5/16 long.

I will need some rights and lefts.

I also ordered some 26-119 a couple years ago, but I got the wrong ones. These have a 7/16-inch foot thingy, but I need it to have a 5/16-inch foot thingy.

Thanks for your help!
Melody
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4154.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4156.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4157.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4158.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4159.JPG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, Melody.

I'm afraid we don't have a match for this. You may want to consider installing a surface-mount latch on your window instead. These give you a little more wiggle room in terms of what can be used as a replacement and it's a fairly simple fix. The video guide below will walk you through it step by step.

Thank you!

Do you have another part that will work to replace the 26-119 that I ordered?

MG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

We don't sell another version of the 26-119 with the specification that you need, unfortunately. I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 

No problem. Thank you!
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.