replacement window part

A home owner from London Ontario says:

I am emailing from Canada looking for a replacement part for a broken window piece provided in the attached photos. My husband was googling and came across you website and possibly one that may be a suitable replacement.

Just wondering if we can get some help before we go ahead and place an order and have it shipped to Canada. Any help would be appreciated if you are able. If you require any other information, I can ask my husband...he just asked me to send off pictures for him...he is not the most computer savy lol

Thank you!

Shelley

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Pivot Bar
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sash Pivot Bar
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out to us! Your pivot bar looks like it can be replaced with our 26-164 Harvey Sash Pivot Set. These are the closest match we carry to you existing pivot bars and should work as suitable replacement. Be sure to carefully review and compare the dimensions to confirm that this pivot bar pair would be a fit.

Alternate view of 26-164
Alternate view of 26-164

Alternate view of 26-164
Alternate view of 26-164

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.