replacement window rollers

A quick learner from Arizona says:
I have Atrium slider windows that the rollers and lower guides have disintegrated.
I contacted the company and there reply was that this window and accompanying replacement parts were discontinued and suggested that you may be able to help.
Thank you.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Hi, I'm not not sure if they had more than one type of roller but we do have one you should consider, take a look at 87-161, Replacement Atrium sliding window roller assembly with a flat edge 1/2" diameter brass wheel. If this does not look like your original please send us photos of what is remaining of the rollers/guides, we would be happy to research it for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.