screen door corner replacemt

A handy person from pleasanton CA 94566 says:
I am trying to replace the corner pieces on my screen door. The frame is in good shape - but the adjustment screws and corner pieces are stripped / worn.

photos attached

Can you please tell me what piece I need?

thanks bob
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting us, Bob. Your screen door corner looks like our 95-020. Carefully go over our measurements to see if this part is right for you.

A handy person from pleasanton CA 94566 says:
paul - thanks for the help. these look like the right corner pieces.

I also need some standard screen - which is the standard one - so many different versions.

Finally - how the heck do I figure out what size spline I need? I have the old spline, but do not know what size it is or how to measure this precise. Is there some kind of chart or something?

also - maybe just use the old spline - or should I replace with new?

Thanks - I am a new customer - but you guys are a great shop
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

We are happy to help, Bob. The 43-036R (36" X 7') or 43-048R (48" X 7') are the standard fiberglass screen wire used by most window and door companies use. Regarding the screen door spline, you might be able to reuse the old one if it is still soft and pliable. If you do need new screen spline, measure the diameter and compare it to ours from 59-120 (just under 1/8") to 59-250 (1/4"). Let us know what you think.

How to Replace a Screen Door Corner and Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Screen Door Corner and Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Re-screen an Andersen Window Screen [1080p]
How to Re-screen an Andersen Window Screen [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Foam Screen Spline
SWISCO Foam Screen Spline
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.