screen holder tabs

A home owner from San Francisco, CA says:

Hello,

I am looking for these tabs that hold the window screen down on my windows. I am going to need about 30 of them,

Robert

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220826_115900.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220826_115953.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220826_115956.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I am afraid we don't have an exact match for this screen clip. The closest we have is something like our 1-1/8" Insert Clip, but I fear this is shorter than what you need; there's also the 70-046 1-1/2" Z-Clip, but this seems to potentially be too long. Ultimately this seems more heavy-duty compared to our clips (nor are ours typically installed on the outside). A local hardware store may be your best bet. I apologize we can't be of help, and good luck with the repair. 

A home owner from San Francisco, CA says:

Bob,

Thanks for working on this for me. The clip. Its it bend able? Can I shorten it with a pair of plyers.I am thinking about ordering a few of each to play with.

Insert clip may work if I find some small washers or plastic tube to extend it to 1 1/2 inch.

Will order a few a play with them too.

Robert

Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Yes, I would say that the 70-046 is bendable. It's only made of aluminum and it's quite thin. 

We appreciate the order, too, of course. Thanks again for reaching out and please let me know if we can answer any other questions you may have.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.