I need one pair of these balancers. Metal part length is 21 15/16"

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! It looks like you have either the S351-22 with a 1" shoe or the S390-22 with a 1-1/8" shoe. The length of these balances is 22". 

To determine which series is needed for your window, look over the dimensions from the diagram below to confirm the depth of your bottom shoe. 

You'll need to select the 2140 stamp for a sash weighing 15 to 23lbs. Although, you may want to be sure to confirm the sash weight.

Comparison of the S351 and S390 balance shoes.
Comparison of the S351 and S390 balance shoes.

A distributor from Fredericksburg Texas says:
Is there a way to tell what sash guide i would need for this window based on the balancer we ordered? I realized after the fact that both sash guides were broken so the new balancers were the end of the project.

We have a large selection of top sash guides and a few of them are compatible with the balances we have however, that does not mean they are compatible with the sash.

To identify the correct top sash guide replacement, I'll need to see a photo of the hardware, preferably removed from the sash. At the very least, I'll need to see it from a front profile view. Although, having it removed will help to better compare the dimensions, once we've narrowed down the possible replacement.

A distributor from Fredericksburg Texas says:
Here are some photos of what is left of the sash guides with a tape measure for scale.

let me know if you need anything else to figure out what part i need. THank you in advance
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named sash parts 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named sash parts 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named sash parts 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named sash parts 4.jpg

I'm sorry to say I would not be able to identify the top sash guide with on the bottom half of the guide. Without the top, I won't know what shape the guides need to be and you be able to accurately confirm the dimensions.

Is there an undamaged version of this top sash guide that you can provide a photo of? If not, are you able to locate the other half of the top sash guide?

Please let me know if you have any questions.

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.