single hung window removal to replace weather stipping

A quick learner from Orlando, Fl. says:
I have identified the windows as being manufactured by Harcar Aluminum Products at 1201 Cornwall Rd, Sanford, Florida...no longer in business. I have attached photos of the window. Can you please tell me if and how they can be removed so I may change out the weatherstripping. Thanks, Mike.

P.S. - The home was built in 1992.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named AAMA sticker tag
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named spiral balance tube
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named top sash guide
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named inside of window track
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for reaching out to us. You have a hurricane type of window where the sash isn't made to come out easily or, in some cases, at all. Before we go any further, could you raise your sash and take some photos showing how the balance spiral attaches to the sash? We should be able to advise from there. 

Here are the best photos I could obtain of the sash bottom. Thanks for your help!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named sash bottom 1.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named sash bottom 2.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named sash bottom 3.JPG
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks so much for getting back to us. I was afraid of this. After looking at these photos, we've concluded that your window sash is one of those that aren't designed to be removed. I'm sorry to say that you would need a new sash entirely. With that said, your best bet is to contact the original manufacturer or supplier of the window if you know who they are and can track them down. I know that isn't the answer you were hoping for so I truly apologize for the inconvenience. 

Thanks Paul. I was thinking the same thing but was in denial :-) . Appreciate you taking the time to review this. Best to ya'll.
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.