sliding glass door handle

A handy person from Myrtle Beach SC says:
PD 3000. MISSING PART #PM520A from box. This looks like your Legacy handle? How do I get one?
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I can't cross-reference that number to any part. Can you show us a picture of your existing handle set? From there we will do our best to find what you need.

A handy person from Myrtle Beach SC says:
It appears the handle I have is not the proper one for the door. The homes in the handle do not align with the ones in the door.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Legacy-style handle sets include our 82-086 or a non-keyed variety, our 82-089. These handle sets have a hole spacing of 3-15/16", and are meant for a door where the keyway is offset towards the bottom mounting hole. Without seeing your original hardware, or at least pictures of the existing holes in the door, it's impossible to say what handle set you in fact need. You can view the rest of our wide selection here.

A quick learner from Bear, DE says:
Hello, I was doing an online search for a PD3000 locking mechanism and came across this thread due to similarities. I am looking for PM520A mortise lock replacement. I have been struggling with finding information on this so would you be able to assist? I have included pictures for reference.
Thank you for your time,
Karen Heath
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4370.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4371.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4368.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! According to that diagram, your door uses a mortise lock similar to our 82-265. I think this may be exactly what you want, based on the slot in the door where it installs and your photo of the mortise itself. You'll note that your mortise lacks the same faceplate as ours, but I wonder if yours just fell off. Either way, give it a look and see what you think!

Alternate image for 82-265
Alternate image for 82-265

How to adjust a sliding glass door
How to adjust a sliding glass door
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.