storm windows 1960?

A quick learner says:
sliding bolt-looks like it has a upper sliding tab no lower sliding bolt is, 3.76 inch long, 0.25 thick, .425 inch tall bolt
would also like the rubber gasket
upper corner tab is .175 inch thick
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230914_171320.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230914_171225.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting us! I'm afraid we don't sell this slide bolt. You're welcome to browse our selection here to see if you think you could adapt one but they're a dying breed, unfortunately. 

I don't see the splines in these photos. The 59-067 and 59-068 are commonly seen on windows like this though it is far from a guarantee. 

As for the corner, we would need to see it removed from the frame. It'd also be helpful to know the thickness of the screen frame as well as the precise thickness and width of each leg. I should mention that there's a chance we can't help with the corner even after removal but we'll try our best.

How to Re-screen an Andersen Window Screen [1080p]
How to Re-screen an Andersen Window Screen [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.