substitute for Bellview 10269

A home owner from melbourne florida says:

The channel balance 385 has the closest top guide I could find for sale online to the ones in my windows. The only reference I could find was the Bellview 10269 top, but have not been able to locate any for purchase.

The only real difference I can see is the 19-005 has short wings while mine has wings that continue all the way to the top.

Please let me know if you are familiar with this item or help to find an alternative.

Thanks so much,

edmund

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CIMG3124 (2).JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CIMG3125 (2).JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CIMG3126 (2).JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CIMG3128 (2).JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your patience in this matter, Edmund. We don't currently have a match for this balance, since your top isn't made anymore. However we're still  looking into possible solutions. Please give us just a little more time as we try to dig something up that can work as a substitute. I'll let you know as soon as we have more information one way or the other.

Thanks Tom. Regards, ez
Profile picture of Tom

Hello again! Just wanted to give you an update on our research. So far I've run into a lot of dead ends, but I have one last avenue that I want to explore. I hope to have an answer for you very soon. I'm sorry again for the long wait! This nylon fitting has been a hard fish to reel in. I'll get back to you ASAP.

Profile picture of Tom

I have good news! We were finally able to get a good match for this nylon fitting. I just want to correct something I said before; I had erroneously stated that this was the "shoe," implying that this was the bottom nylon fitting. It's actually the top nylon fitting. The shoe is actually going to be our 15-004. This should work fine as a replacement for your old one.

Now that that's out of the way, we can finally get started. We can supply this balance configuration as a custom order. The only information I need now is as follows:

1. Length of the metal channel (do not count the nylon fittings)
  2. Stamp printed on metal channel
  3. Quantity of balances you're interested in

Once I have these three answers, I'll email you an order link and price quote for the requested quantity. Let me know at your convenience! 

Excellent news. I'm curious what you came up with for the top.
Here is the list you requested:
(8) 18 inch / 1720 (four windows)
(2) 23 inch / 2220 (one window)
(10) 18-194 top sash guides Bellview
(10) 16-002 take out clips
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks! I'll send you an order link and price quote right now for eight 18" balances and two 23" balances. You can use these order links to add the custom balances to your cart as if they were any standard item. From there, you can continue shopping for whatever else you need as normal.

Do you have a pic and/or dimensions of the top you found? Nothing comes up when I searched 19-034.
Profile picture of Tom

It's not on our site yet, but it will be as soon as we have some inventory made up. If you want, you can wait until that happens and review the information that we will add to our catalog before placing your order. We will let you know when it becomes available and resend you that custom order link at that time

Profile picture of Tom

Hello! We have the new part in stock and everything read. I'll email you an order link and price quote for each of the two custom balances you need. This will allow you to add them to your cart and continue shopping as normal. Let me know if you have any questions!

How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.