thanks awning window part

A handy person from florida says:
This part although hard to see in photo holds the window closed by grabbing small bar.
The tip on the part is broken and I'd like to pruchase another part for repair.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named thumbnail.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hey there,

Thanks for posting! The only cam locks we carry are the nylon 39-538 Nylon Cam Lock Pair. Although, yours in the photo look like they are made of aluminum. So, I am not confident they would work.

I would suggest to check with some window companies in your area to see if they still have these locking parts for the older aluminum awning windows.

Our sincerest apologies that we cannot be of help with this repair but please feel free to reach out with any other hardware repair questions.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.