top and bottom rails for my bifold 4 glass doors

A quick learner from Newburgh NY says:
I am looking for new top and bottom rails for my bifold 4 glass doors 72". Do you have both rails and hardware?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16985253400092144603696427695858.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hey there,

Thanks for writing in!  We do not carry the same exact track you have here. Although, we do carry the new style track from Stanley/Home Decor. It is our 21-455. Carefully compare the dimensions to your existing track to see if this might be the right fit.

This track is sold with the pivot brackets, roll guides, and snuggers. Take a look and see what you think.

Dimensions of the low profile track assembly.
Dimensions of the low profile track assembly.

A quick learner from Newburgh NY says:
does it matter if the top rail i have is fatter? the bottom rail i have i think will do, looks the same.if this will work do i need anything else?
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

I'm sorry to say that I'm not sure what you mean by fatter. You'll need to carefully compare the dimensions shown on the diagram. If they are not a match there is a good chance that this track may not work for your application. Unfortunately, I cannot make any guarantees, especially since we cannot offer an exact replacement. This are the closest match we have to your existing track.

You'll need to examine your current door parts to determine if you'll need anything other than what the track comes with. 

I apologize that I cannot give a more direct answer. Bifold door parts are becoming increasingly harder to replace and to find exact matches for. So, we offer the closest match possible but again, we cannot make any guarantees that it would work.

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.