window balance

A handy person from Michigan says:
We need to find out which parts we need to repair this window, please let me know if there is more information you need.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1501.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1502.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1503.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1504.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1506.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

I'm afraid I can't tell what you have from these pictures alone. We'll need you to remove an undamaged balance and show us the attachment that's still in the window track. Can you also confirm the stamp on the metal channel? 

Thanks, we head back down there Friday and will see what other information we can get.
Well I don't know how much better these photos are, but I can tell you it is not a tilt window if that helps.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1502.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1504.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 28
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4749.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4750.jpg
rest of the photos
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4751.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4752.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

These pictures are perfect! I can see a better view of the shoe which tells me this is our S751-29 ribbed channel balance with the 28HD strength option. This option carries a sash weighing 22 to 28 lbs. The S751 also comes with the 15-014 shoe by default so you'll need to remove yours to confirm this matches up to the original. We also have the 15-233 but if you have this particular shoe, this will have to be a custom order. 

For new long S-clips, see our 19-030.

How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.