window crank

A home owner from Florida says:
I need to o replace window crank for this old aluminum window. Help me, please, pick up the right window crank from your store. Thank you. Natalia
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1273.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1274.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1275.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1276.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Natalia. I am confident we can help, but we'll need a better view of this awning operator's link arm, fully removed from the window. The configuration of the link as well as the hole at its end is critical to see. Also, judging from your sketch it looks like the top tab has one screw hole, and the bottom tab has two. If that is incorrect, please send us a picture of the operator from the rear so we can confirm. From there we should be able to narrow down possible replacements. 

A home owner from Florida says:
Hi, Bob,
I hope this new picture could help you. If not I'll found somebody to help me fully remove it from the window)))
Thank you very much for your help and quick response
Natalia
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1286.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1285.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1284.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1283.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1282.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Natalia, thanks for getting back to me. This operator might be our 39-194, which has a similar hole spread and also has that bend in the link arm seen in your old assembly. But I still advise you remove the old mechanism fully and compare to the diagram below to confirm it matches up. You need to make sure that hole at the end of the link arm is 3/8". Let me know if anything differs, or if you have any other questions.

Dimensions for 39-194
Dimensions for 39-194

How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.