7 1/2 inch operator arm, I found them on your site, however,
the screws attach from the outside,
your part attaches from the front on each side of the crank
the threads on mine seem stripped and don't hold the crank
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0113.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0111.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. Presently we only carry the front mount version of this operator, our 39-466 and 39-467. However, we'd be happy to bring in the rear mount version just like you have. Manufacturing typically takes about 5 to 6 weeks. Just let us know if you'd be willing to wait, and we can get this moving for you. 

A handy person from Sherman, Maine says:
could I use the front mounting, if the holes line up with the vinyl window and use a nut on the other side and tighten it? if you can produce an identical rear version, what would the cost be? I'd be willing to wait, it's summer time so windows usually remain open. I'd want 2 rights and two lefts. If you think the front end would work, I don't mind hardware showing, what size machine head screws would I use? (8/32) is what it is now
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Sure, that is absolutely possible. You can use our 33-205 thread nut to do exactly as you described.

It's ultimately up to you what solution you'd prefer. I don't know the cost of what the rear-mount version would be at this time, unfortunately, but I would have a better idea of that close to when it would be added to our catalog.

Just let me know if you'd prefer the rear mount operator and we can pull the trigger on that. Otherwise, using the 33-205 nut to retrofit a face mount is totally viable.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.