window pivot bar

A contractor from Sherman, Illinois says:

Im Looking for this exact pivot bar. Saw a couple very simular but not exact.

Can someone call me and tell me my options.

Brian

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Pivot Bar
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hi Brian,

Thanks for writing in! I'm sorry to say, I do not have a phone line on which we would be able to converse. This would be the best way to speak with us here through our part identifier. If you absolutely need to speak with a representative, you may call to speak with a member of customer service via (888) 991-1929.

In regard to the pivot bar, we do not carry an exact replacement for the pivot bar you have pictured here. However, as you've seen, we do have a few that are similar in appearance. To determine if any of them would work as a suitable replacement, you'll need to carefully review and compare their dimensions. 

So long as, at least, one of the installation hole placements is the same distance as one of the holes on your pivot bar, the chosen replacement should work as a suitable alternative.

You can review the dimensions for each of these pivot bars are their respective pages in our online catalog. They can be accessed by clicking the links in this thread or by entering their part numbers in the search on the website.

Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions.

How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.